Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions on our website.
This site is owned and operated by Integra Mais Lda. and is accessible at www.integramais.pt (“Website”).
Intellectual property right
The user acknowledges that the content on this website is subject to intellectual property rights and undertakes not to infringe such rights. All rights relating to this website are the exclusive property of Integra Mais.
The user receives a limited license for the purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
User is restricted to:
- Publish any material of this website in any other media or website;;
- Distribution, reproduction, permanent storage or transmission of the contents of this website;
- Creation of a website that frames the Integra Mais website or any trademark or proprietary information located on the website;
- Sell, sublicense and/or otherwise market any material on the Site;
- Perform and/or publicly display any material on the website;
- Use this site in any way that is or could be harmful to it;
- Use this website in any way that affects user access to this website;
- Use of this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations or in any way may cause damage to the website or to any person or business entity;
- Engage in any data mining, data collection, data extraction or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
The content of this website, including any images, may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of Integra Mais.
Design, layout, trademarks and logos appearing on this site, unless otherwise indicated, are registered trademarks owned or used under license by Integra Mais. The use or misuse of these marks or any other content on this website is strictly prohibited.
Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Integra Mais trademark without prior written permission.
Integra Mais has the right to suspend or terminate access to the website, permanently or temporarily and partially or totally, without prior notice.
Updates and Expiration
Integra Mais is committed to protecting your privacy.
Browsing this site does not imply the provision of personal data. However, this site does contain forms to contact us or to apply for a job. Completing these forms will lead to the collection of personal data.
Third party content
Links on this website may lead to third-party websites. Integra Mais is not responsible for the content of such websites or changes or updates made to such websites. The use of such links is at the user’s own risk and expense.
It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the equipment used to access this website is protected against computer viruses and other malicious software. Integra Mais is not responsible for any damage resulting from any virus or malicious software that may affect a user’s computer or network, or any other assets, due to access to the Integra Mais website.
The contents of this website are published for the purpose of providing general information and do not constitute the provision of legal services. Integra Mais is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information contained on this website. Any information may contain errors or inaccuracies.
These General Conditions of Use are governed by Portuguese law. Any dispute must be submitted to the Portuguese Courts.